These are are the things I practice when starting a business or just navigating through life. I will probably create a video talking about these 16 things, so here I will just lay them out for you; a reminder for me.
- Define a goal worth fighting for.
- Deconstruct the goal.
- Make a daily plan that if allowed will get you to your goal.
- Remove temptations and distractions.
- Prioritize the goal before anything else.
- Don’t wait for it to feel right.
- Force yourself to do it.
- Find a role model who inspires you. (Grant Cardone, Dan Lok)
- Schedule breaks, treats, and rewards for yourself.
- Failure – even for a day – is not an option.
- Keep track of your progress.
- Set monthly milestones.
- Self-analyze your process.
- Remove negative habits.
- Use discipline to become superhuman.
Now I also have 16 things I do to see the first 15 through! They are as follows.
- Set goals & rewards
- Prioritize tasks
- Learn to delagate
- Start with small tweaks in schedule
- Set clear deadlines
- Plan your meals ahead
- Say no to multitasking
- Link your actions to your goals
- Block out things that can distract you
- Schedule your day ahead (really difficult for me)
- Take breaks and unwind before sleep
- Learn to say No
- Don’t get lost in the details
- Try not to be overwhelmed
- Keep you inspiration and motivation
- Don’t forget to have fun
This is how I the 24 hours I am given. I work hard and fuck off a lot, but I out work the work though. I listened very closely to Grant Cardone and I really love his approach to things and then I mix it with alittle Dan Pena – The 50 Billion Dollar Man, Dan Lok The King of High Ticket Sales, Les Brown, Eric Thomas – The Hiphop Preacher, Will Smith, and Warren Buffett. I listen alot of others in the morning while I am working. I will share them individually in later posts.
I use all of these thing to help me stay focused on what I am for. I find joy in it so it helps to keep that vibration going. I believe thoughts become things but I subscribe to working your ass off. #Outworkthework type shit.